Parkfoot was in the vanguard of introducing alcohol sales to a Service Station convenience store back in 1998 and having got off to an early start, we have developed a large and successful in-store off licence, open 24 hours a day, every day of the year, with both chilled and ambient areas so that your wines, beers and spirits are ready to drink at the temperature you prefer.
We have a wide range of products including top class wines; craft beers; local products; ciders; sparkling wines and champagnes for special occasions; special offers every week; bulk buys and a range of classic and modern spirits.
Our off-licence never closes.
24 hours a day.
365 days a year.
Give us a call on 01732 840000
or email email@example.com
We have a commitment to sourcing local products and have a range in our off-licence including:
- Nip from the Hip flavoured vodka, rum and gin (makes a great gift) from Maidstone
- Biddenden red, white & rose wines and
- Biddenden dry, medium and strong cider
THIS WEEK’S SPECIAL
Wine of the Week from the Parkfoot Off Licence is Fern Hill Sauvignon Blanc £6 from £7.50.
- Permanent offer of 3 x 500ml bottles for £6 on all our beers
- Italian Pinot Grigiot: £5.50
- Malbec’s red: £6
- South African Red, White and Rose wines: £5
Note: prices are correct as of October 2018, subject to change.