Shopping at Parkfoot during the Pandemic
OPEN 24 HOURS
6am – 9am: Key Workers, elderly and vulnerable people only
9am – 5pm: All customers
5pm – 8pm: Key Workers, elderly and vulnerable people only
8pm – 6am: As few people as possible, please
Ordering from Parkfoot
To reduce the need for customers to enter the shop, and to assist those unable to leave their homes, we have set up a free No Contact Order and Collection system. We are also able to offer FREE delivery, but this is only for vulnerable and elderly people, so please collect if you possibly can to ensure that we have enough capacity to serve those in real need. Full details are on this page.
Feedback From Our Customers
We love you guys and despite not being as local (still fairly close) we have used your collection service which is fantastic. And we will pop another order in soon. Thank you!
I think you’ve always been a fantastic place to cover everyone’s needs, even more so in this truly heartbreaking time. Hope you and are staff stay safe.
Parkfoot has always been bloody brilliant, we have been buying our meat from here for ages, and we have been really impressed with how Parkfoot has responded to this crisis. Profiteering??? No way. Supporting the local community??? Absolutely. Thank you, you are all awesome. Xx
We are very grateful for the wonderful service you are offering with collection. I am shopping for us & my 81yr old Dad. So many people appreciate what you are doing. Thank you all.
Well we all think you’re a bloody brilliant business. The shop is brilliant, produce great and your staff are the friendliest most helpful team. All of this was true before lockdown and remains even truer now.
Your support, communication and service has been incredible. You are serving your community and beyond and I for one thank you so much.
You have set in place a great system to serve the local community as you have always done. The ‘regulars’ know your worth and we are grateful for everything. We will continue to support you and hopefully give you and your staff a smile in return!
My grandfather-in-law used to sing your praises from when he lived in Trottiscliffe years ago and we are doing the same now. We are so lucky to have you and think you have done above and beyond what most would have expected. Thank you so much for providing such a vital service to us, we are hugely grateful and feel so lucky to be local to you. Bravo Parkfoot
Shopping in the store
When visiting Parkfoot please observe the following at all times to keep you, your family and our staff safe and to limit the spread of coronavirus in our community:
1. Please bring a list with you – the shop is not open for browsing – with items in the order in which you will walk around the store. Please refer to the Map of the shop so that you can make your list in the order of walking around the store.
3. Only 12 people in the shop at once – customers will be let in singly (please don’t shop in pairs or family groups)
4. Please wait 2 metres from the door until asked to step in
5. Use the hand sanitiser available at the door before you shop.
6. Don’t chat or linger – select what you need, pay and leave quickly and efficiently.
7. Observe the 2 metre social distancing rule throughout the shop and if you have to pass someone closer than that, do so quickly with your head turned away from them
8. To ask a member of staff a question, please stand at a 2 metre distance.
9. At the till, stand in line with the perspex screen and in the marked box. If you bring your own shopping bag, please be prepared to pack it once you have paid.
10. Pay by a contactless method where possible and avoid cash
11. Be patient if we have queues. Staff are also practicing social distancing, so not all the tills may be open.
12. Thank you for your support and understanding! These measures are for your safety and for that of our staff so that we can continue to serve our local community.
When purchasing fuel:
- Use the disposable and recyclable gloves dispensed from the pump handle when filling up with fuel. Please bin these after use.
- If you download the BPme app you can pay for fuel without entering the shop.
Keeping up-to date:
Follow Parkfoot’s daily updates via:
Facebook (Parkfoot Garage)
Instagram (Parkfoot Garage)
On the homepage of our website (www.parkfoot.net).