Shopping at Parkfoot during the Pandemic
Please shop between the hours of 9am and 5pm, when we will have a full complement of staff and a steward on the door.
This will make it easier for key workers to access the store on their way to and from work, and also creates space for our staff to stock the shelves safely early in the morning and in the evening.
Elderly and vulnerable people may also visit the store early in the morning and in the evening, when things should be quieter.
Ordering from Parkfoot
To reduce the need for customer to enter the shop, and to assist those unable to leave their homes, we are setting up a free order and collection system. We are also able to offer free delivery, but this is only for vulnerable and elderly people, so please collect if you possibly can to ensure that we have enough capacity to serve those in real need. Full details are on this page.
There is a limit to how many orders we can process in one day, so if you are not at particular risk and are able to shop please do continue to visit us, between 9am and 5pm.
Keeping us all safe
When visiting Parkfoot please observe the following at all times:
- Only 20 people in the shop at once.
- Please wait 2 metres from the door until asked to step in.
- Only two people should shop together (one person is better).
- Use the hand sanitiser available just inside the door of the store before you shop.
- Don’t browse or chat or linger – select what you need, pay and leave as quickly as possible.
- Observe the 2 metre social distancing rule throughout the shop and if you have to pass someone closer than that, do so quickly with your head turned away from them.
- If you need to ask a member of staff a question, please do that from a 2 metre distance.
- At the till, please stand in line with the perspex screen, and in the marked box if there is one.
- Please pay by a contactless method where possible and avoid cash.
- Please be patient if we have queues. Staff are also practicing social distancing, so not all the tills may be open.
- Thank you for your support and understanding! These measures are for your safety and wellbeing and for that of our staff so that we can continue to serve our local community.
When purchasing fuel:
- Use the disposable and recyclable gloves dispensed from the pump handle when filling up with fuel. Please bin these after use.
- If you download the BPme app you can pay for fuel without entering the shop.
Keeping up-to date:
Follow Parkfoot’s daily updates via:
Facebook (Parkfoot Garage)
Instagram (Parkfoot Garage)
On the homepage of our website (www.parkfoot.net).